What is C Language?
- · C is a general-purpose programming language.
- · C is a high-level language that has the advantages of readability, maintainability, and portability.
- · C is a very efficient language that allows you to get control of computer hardware and peripherals.
- · C is a small language that you can learn easily in a relatively short time.
- · Programs written in C can be reused.
- · Programs written in C must be compiled and translated into machine-readable code before the computer can execute them.